Thursday, May 5, 2011

My recent thoughts

5 May 2011

Since today was relatively uninteresting to read about I will write something about my thoughts.

Why do people need a day to be nice to their mums or dads. There's 364 other days in the year to show affection to them. You do not need a day dedicated to them when any day can be special. I don't mean to offend anyone but it's what I think.

I found it hard to accept help from people. Going from being independent to being dependent was really hard for me. I keep looking for ways for people to do things for me as an extra task and not do it on purpose eg. For meals I'll have the extras just needing a bowl and cutlery. 

Another thing that I have found hard is that I need to be more decisive (more selfish) because it seems that it is what i want. 

This illness has taught me to be more patient as it takes a while to do some things on my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment