Thursday, March 31, 2011

Moving forward

30 March 2011

Wednesday seemed like an ordinary day. I had finally got an iPhone 4 upgrading from my previous iPhone 3GS. I had to go to the 3 store to get a microsim for it. After all of it was done I had yumcha with the folks and Fiona then it was home for me.

I napped a bit when I got home. When I woke up my aunty Sally came over with my cousins and sister, Christina. We played a game of dominion as I taught them how to play it. After the game they had to leave.

I watched some motivational videos on YouTube and these vids made me think theres no reason to be sad. The links are...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji5_MqicxSo and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8ZuKF3dxCY&feature=related
I watched these when I was sitting in the front yard. Being outside is awesome as the breeze and fresh air is nice. The only thing that rivals it is the fresh air in the mornings when my uncle opens the front door as I have breakfast.

Henry was going to visit after uni. I called my cousin Partrick to come over to hang out and to meet Henry. I asked Henry to buy me a bottle of hand sanitiser and some lollies. We talked until it was time for them to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment